Sunday: working on bits and bobs of the site design. More layout tweaks.
Also worried a bunch more about the InfoProductChallenge and tried to create an email form landing page. Spent way too long fussing over two paragraphs of introductory content and worrying about why anyone would ever be interested in something like this in the first place...
Today's Clippings 🍃
- Added a _document.tsx file that includes the lang attribute
- Progress on the template with some funky colors and pattern
- Discovered that with the new layout wrapper, if I don't re-export a default
layout then the frontMatter doesn't seem to be available. Seems to be useful
to use a page layout template for markdown if ONLY to set some default
<Head />(plus layout, etc)
- Built a landing page / email form
- Refused to share anything publicly yet...